1. It is normal for FM products to have some noises because of the interference of the local radio signal. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync the device to that frequency for minimized static noise.
2. To achieve the best audio quality, please set the volume on your phone or the device to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo. It is not suggested to adjust the volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will produce unwanted noise).
3. Suggested RAM is no bigger than 32GB. Anything larger may result in abnormal reading.
4. This device supports the use of 12-24V normal battery in the car/truck, we recommend that you do not use the product in car/truck with the modified battery as this may result in damage due to instantaneous high current.
5. To protect this device, please remove it from the cigarette outlet after use to avoid instant high start voltage damage to it.
6. If you want to charge your phone and listen to the radio at the same time, please make sure to separate both devices as far as possible.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up
a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience of ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it
We have 27/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.